Personal Care Accommodations
An Elegant, Rural Community for Personal Care & Independent Living
Personal Care consists of licensed, personal care accommodations in private rooms, semi-private rooms and suites. It is located on 25 acres of beautiful residential land with maintained grounds which provide for a relaxing and quiet living environment. We offer personal care services, respite stays and non-medical stays.
What are Our Personal Care Services?
Our staff provides personal care services designed to address the social, physical and spiritual needs of each resident. The need for personal care can be recommended by a physician or you may just recognize that some assistance is necessary for bathing, medication reminders, food preparations, cleaning, etc.
What is a Respite Stay?
These are short term or temporary stays that provide families or caregivers a break for vacations, illness of a caregiver or an emergency situation. This option is also used after a hospital stay for strengthening prior to returning home. (We do require a four day stay).
What is a Non-Medical Stay?
This option is for those who do not require assistance with the activities of daily living or medication. This care includes three meals each day, snacks, complete activities program, housekeeping and weekly linen service. The convenience of services afforded to the main building such as pharmacy delivery, mail to your door, etc.
The Chandler Commitment
• Warm, comfortable units in a residential setting
• 24-hour staff for on-call assistance
• Private rooms
• Patio and Deck areas
• Fitness and Rehabilitation area
• Personal laundry facilities
• Housekeeping Services
• Plenty of closet storage
• Suites have full bath, kitchenette & living room
• Close to parks, shopping and churches
• Van transportation
• Personal TV and phone connections
• Beauty Shop
• Bathing Assistance
• Emergency call system
• Medication reminders
• Medications handled completely by competent staff
• Scheduling and keeping appointments
Some facts to think about and compare...
• The average length of stay is 4+ years
• The average age of our residents is 85-90 years
• The average number of discharges per year is 10, and of that 10, an average of only 3 went to a skilled facility.
• The desired resident is mainly independent in 3 out of 5 of their Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) and require minimal assistance by staff upon admission.
• Residents are able to "age in place" as we work with a variety of PT/OT/Speech and Memory therapies, Hospice agencies, as well as 1:1 care as needed.